Diploma of Languages
Course details for 2017 entry
The information below relates to the Diploma of Languages for students commencing in 2017 only.View 2018
Apply Online to Macquarie University
The Diploma of Languages is a concurrent degree available to students enrolled in or already holding a Bachelor degree.
Applications for Session 1 and 2 will open on 6 September 2016.
Session 1 2017 closing date: 10 February 2017
Session 2 2017 closing date: 7 July 2017
New Domestic Applicants
What you will need to apply:
- Academic transcript of your previous tertiary studies
and official English translation if your transcripts
are not in English
- Proof of English proficiency (where applicable)
- Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Proof of name change (where applicable)
- Completion of supplementary forms (please check for form under the "New Applicants" section).
Click here to apply:
Current and past students/applicants
Apply through the My Applications tab of eStudent.
You will need your Student ID and password to log-in.
If you don't have these details please contact the Help desk.
Readmission: If you are a previous Macquarie student seeking readmission to this course after an absence please check your eligibility and refer to the instructions on the 'Returning to Studies After an Absence' webpage.