Diploma of Languages with a specialisation in Russian
Course details for 2017 entry
The information below relates to the Diploma of Languages with a specialisation in Russian for students commencing in 2017 only.
Diploma of LanguagesWith a specialisation in:
- Russian (RUSN03V4)
Apply Online to Macquarie University
The Diploma of Languages is a concurrent degree available to students enrolled in or already holding a Bachelor degree.
Applications for Session 1 and 2 will open on 6 September 2016.
Session 1 2017 closing date: 10 February 2017
Session 2 2017 closing date: 7 July 2017
New Domestic Applicants
What you will need to apply:
- Academic transcript of your previous tertiary studies
and official English translation if your transcripts
are not in English
- Proof of English proficiency (where applicable)
- Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residency
- Proof of name change (where applicable)
- Completion of supplementary forms (please check for form under the "New Applicants" section).
Click here to apply:
Current and past students/applicants
Apply through the My Applications tab of eStudent.
You will need your Student ID and password to log-in.
If you don't have these details please contact the Help desk.
Readmission: If you are a previous Macquarie student seeking readmission to this course after an absence please check your eligibility and refer to the instructions on the 'Returning to Studies After an Absence' webpage.